In 1913, the Baptist Sunday School Board, now known as Lifeway Christian Resources, built the Frost Building at 161 Eighth Avenue North. The building was named for Dr. J.M. Frost, the first chief executive officer of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Sunday School Board. Known until 1955 as the Executive Building, it was the board’s first permanent home. Hart Gardner Architects, a Nashville firm, designed the building, which is among the city’s best examples of Classical Revival commercial architecture.